Montel's story

  
 MY PET'S BACKSTORY 
                  
     There was a kitten in the bush in early 2020, and it was in a terribly neglected and dirty state. It has a terrified expression on its face and is shaking. It was a female kitten,, then I slowly approached the kitty. I attempted to rub her calmly so she wouldn't be terrified of me. After I spent some time with her a few minutes. I brought the kitten home with me. I introduced her to my family members,,they look very excited. After that, I gently cleansed her body before covering her with a towel to dry her and fed her some food to supply energy. Other than, sometime she have been very active and start exploring the house, day by day she become comfortable with me. Since then, she has been stuck with me and has been important part of my life.


𝒫𝐻𝒴𝒮𝐼𝒞𝒜𝐿 𝒯𝑅𝒜𝐼𝒯𝒮 :

Her physical characteristics are something I'm not sure about. However, after doing some research, I discovered that she is a domestic breed.
Her eyes are light grey, and she has black and grey stripes on the upper half of her body.   In addition, she has white color on her lower torso and Her hands are similarly fluffy. She's a bam bam kitty who's a bit chubby and have a short blushy tail.

 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝑅𝒜𝒞𝒯𝐸𝑅𝐼𝒮𝒯𝐼𝒞𝒮 :   

Throughout my experience since day one I look after cats, for me mostly they love to be alone. However, montel is opposite of that. She loves to get an attention and play with everyone she wants to.But usually, montel will approach me first because I am the closest person to her compared to my family members.

For example, one day as I was in the room watching a Korean drama, she abruptly jumped into my bed and rubbed her head on me. Then I grabbed her up and carried it like a baby and  We enjoy  the drama together while playing with her till she falls asleep.

Montel is a very innocent and humorous cat. she likes to annoy us in addition to being sweet. She loves trash the house by dropping magazines and papers on the table, then smiling innocently hahahah I can’t bear with it and laughed after look at her reaction. but I don’t mind because that was  her character as an active cat.

Her favourite dish is fried mackerel. I'm going to combine rice and fish to make the meal more delicious and interesting. However, I do regularly give her cereal cat food such as whiskas  and milk because cereal is also beneficial to a cat's growth. 


 𝑀𝐸𝑀𝒪𝑅𝐼𝒜𝐿 𝒮𝒯𝒪𝑅𝐼𝐸𝒮 :

If you ask me what my favourite memory of my cat is, it has to be her uncanny ability to make me giggle. When I play with her, she is such a sweet and clingy cat that always makes me happy and relaxed.Sometime she comes and bite and runaway. Apart from that, other favourite memory of my cat is when she shared her food with her younger sister, kimchi. I put the cat food in her lovely bowl as soon as I could. She took half of it. Montel is such a kind and loving kitty in my opinion. I'll adore and care for her to the best of my ability. Futhermore ,almost everynight She loves to sleep right next to me… mostly between my legs or sometimes inside the blanket. She also tries to wake me up in the morning when she’s hungry. Last but not least Montel is such a bless for me because she’s kind and adorable cat which she make my life more peaceful. So I will never neglect her and I will take care of her with full my love.

 𝒱𝐼𝒟𝐸𝒪S 


𝓣 𝓱 𝓪 𝓷 𝓴  𝓨 𝓸 𝓾 

            

Comments

Post a Comment